Have You Heard?eVA is transitioning to a new platform January 3, 2022 to bring next-generation technologies, tools and capabilities to make the purchasing process easier, more intuitive, and streamlined for all of our users.
All of this stays the same:
• Your existing eVA user name and password
• Your existing eVA account information will be automatically transferred to the new platform (address, email, NIGP codes, etc)
• Punchout catalogs will convert to the new platform (Punchout Suppliers will receive an email soon!)
• Daily lead notifications and rating (giving a thumbs up or down) of your leads will not change
• eVA website resources, like our transparency tools (Report and Resource Center) and public posting of bidding opportunities and award information on the Virginia Business Opportunity page
New and exciting:
• The new platform gives you access to all of your account information in one place, including orders, bidding, account details & more.
• Access orders directly from your account!
• Streamlined bidding tools
Training resources are being created and will be available in December. These self paced learning tools will help prepare you for when the new platform goes live in January.